Friday, April 20, 2012

Well, hello there.

Hi there. It's me. Ali. It's been a few years since I've posted. After I launched my wedding planning business, Barnwood + Birch, I started a wedding-specific blog here. I coordinated a couple of gorgeous weddings, and then I got promoted at my full-time job (I'm an editor at a national magazine), and voila, all extra time went out the window.

But, now, I'm back. It's funny how, even when you don't blog, life moves full steam ahead.

The blogging bug has been creeping up inside me for a while and I finally found a good excuse to let it wriggle it's way out. I'm taking a 200-hour Vinyasa yoga teacher training at Body in Santa Fe, NM, and am feeling completely inspired to create, feel joy, savor each moment, and harness these feelings into a richer life.

In honor of keeping a regular blog, I decided Almost Crunchy needed a facelift. I hope you like it.

So, throughout my training I'll be blogging. Probably too much about yoga. But, I'll be blogging. And hopefully that will put me back into a regular routine of writing.

And seeing all of you more often. XOXO.

No comments: